Website for cyber security popularization.
Cybersecurity is the body of technologies, processes and practices designed to protect networks, computers, programs and data from attack, damage or unauthorized access. According to Forbes, the global cybersecurity market reached $75 billion for 2015 and is expected to hit $170 billion in 2020.
Statistics in Ukraine:
- 92% of Internet users don’t know what is cybersecurity;
- 50% of PC users everyday suffer from cyberattacks not knowing about it;
- in 83% uncertificated software is a cause of cyberattacks;
- every sixteen website contain a software that potentially can harm your computer. On every 1000 hosts it is 59,2 virus websites. It is the highest indicator in the world as in the whole network every 54 website has a virus;
- level of fraud during payments in the Internet increased in 3 times comparing to the previous year.
This project was created by two companies: Microsoft Ukraine and DevRain Solutions. DevRain Solutions made a website for cybersecurity popularization that informs everyone who is interested what is. In addition, there is a test which can check the level of your cybersecurity and give you advices how to improve the situation.