DevRain offers a remote-first working model. As a Microsoft Partner, DevRain is working with cutting-edge technologies and services like Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, Power Platform, and artificial intelligence for international and domestic clients. The full range of our services includes consulting, architecting, designing, developing, and supporting software solutions.
Our partner, a European product company, is building an AI-based revenue management platform. We provide development and consulting services for the partner and its clients. We have a lot of challenges and constantly looking for individuals to join the team. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full product development life-cycle, from conception to deployment.
We’re looking for a Cognitive Analyst who will be responsible for:
- designing and developing the business architecture of cognitive solutions from a business and functional perspective;
- translating client requirements into analytical specifications;
- defining current and future operational scenarios (processes, models, use cases, plans, and solutions);
- working with a client using an agreed methodology to ensure proper translation of business requirements to solution requirements;
- translating end-user requirements into conversational workflows;
- designing intelligent assistant conversation logic;
- running the quality checks before final deployment.
From researching systems solutions to evaluating their impact, our ideal candidate is a detailed planner, expert communicator, and a great analyst who is committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in an ever-changing digital landscape.
We’re looking for someone who has an advanced level of spoken English and has:
- experience with Cognitive Services (i.e., Azure LUIS and QnA Maker among others);
- understanding of concepts like intents, entities, utterances;
- high proficiency with SQL language and database management;
- excellent documentation skills;
- fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
- experience in creating detailed reports;
- excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- full-time workload;
- 24 vacation days per year;
- knowledge sharing, learning opportunities, and certification;
- flexible work hours with no overtime.
You will have the first introduction with our HR, then our professionals will discuss technical expectations. After the meeting, you may expect a homework task. If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.