DevRain offers a remote-first working model. As a Microsoft Partner, DevRain is working with cutting-edge technologies and services like Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, Power Platform, and artificial intelligence for international and domestic clients. The full range of our services includes consulting, architecting, designing, developing, and supporting software solutions.
Our partner, a European product company, is building an AI-based revenue management platform. We provide development and consulting services for the partner and its clients. We have a lot of challenges and constantly looking for individuals to join the team. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full product development life-cycle, from conception to deployment.
We’re looking for a **Senior Python Developer ** who will be responsible for:
- writing modular code, and breaking complex notions into digestible pieces, both conceptually and code-wise;
- addressing complex problems through lean and smart coding;
- applying best practices and golden coding standards in daily work;
- refactoring and optimizing existing code;
- finding relevant Python packages and integrating them into the code base.
While focusing on the back-end development your advice will be sought on front-end deployments and optimization of Python driven by front-end UX/UI. It is beneficial if you previously used Python in the financial, trading, or commodity industries and are familiar with some of the financial concepts. Clear and concise communication is a must.
We’re looking for someone who has at least an upper-intermediate level of spoken English and has:
- at least 3 years of experience with Python;
- experience with Azure DevOps, GitHub, repositories, workspaces, etc.;
- experience in packaging the code into libraries and containers, compatibility checking.
Experience with Django or Flask web framework will be a plus.
- full-time workload;
- 24 vacation days per year;
- knowledge sharing, learning opportunities, and certification;
- flexible work hours with no overtime.
You will have the first introduction with our HR, then our professionals will discuss technical expectations. After the meeting, you may expect a homework task. If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.