Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Full time
DevRain offers a remote-first working model. As a Microsoft Partner, DevRain is working with cutting-edge technologies and services like Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, Power Platform, and artificial intelligence for international and domestic clients. The full range of our services includes consulting, architecting, designing, developing, and supporting software solutions.
Our partner, a European product company, is building an AI-based revenue management platform. We provide development and consulting services for the partner and its clients. We have a lot of challenges and constantly looking for individuals to join the team. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full product development life-cycle, from conception to deployment.
We’re looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for:
- internal resources and third parties/vendors coordination;
- developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility;
- identifying and executing best practices to increase delivery, transparency, and quality;
- facilitating sprint roadmaps, planning sessions, and retrospectives;
- resource availability and allocation;
- using appropriate verification to manage changes in the project;
- measuring and presenting project performance for the client;
- performing risk management;
- creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
The ideal candidate is an energetic and inspirational leader who assembles and leads projects, identifies appropriate resources needed, and manages a schedule of dependencies to ensure the timely completion of work items.
We’re looking for someone who has an advanced level of spoken English and has:
- experience with Agile project management tools, e.g., JIRA, Trello, etc.;
- experience with Scrum and Kanban methodologies, product and portfolio management;
- experience in working with cross-functional stakeholders, and building strong relationships at all levels;
- ready to achieve success in a startup environment;
It would be an advantage if you have:
- solid technical background, with experience in software development and web technologies;
- solid understanding of software development methodologies, experience in BI or Data Science projects;
- experience with Scaled Agile Framework;
- great educational background, preferably in the field of computer science, engineering, or data science;
- CSM or equivalent certification.
- full-time workload;
- 24 vacation days per year;
- knowledge sharing, learning opportunities, and certification;
- flexible work hours with no overtime.
You will have the first introduction with our HR, then our professionals will discuss technical expectations. After the meeting, you may expect a homework task. If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.