DevRain offers a remote-first working model. As a Microsoft Partner, DevRain is working with cutting-edge technologies and services like Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, Power Platform, and artificial intelligence for international and domestic clients. The full range of our services includes consulting, architecting, designing, developing, and supporting software solutions.
Our partner, a European product company, is building an AI-based revenue management platform. We provide development and consulting services for the partner and its clients. We have a lot of challenges and constantly looking for individuals to join the team. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full product development life-cycle, from conception to deployment.
We’re looking for a Senior Data Scientist who will be responsible for:
- identifying the business problems and finding the right data and methods to address them;
- building and validating analytical models;
- presenting the findings in a clear and informative way to all levels of management;
- converting large volumes of structured and unstructured customer data using advanced analytical solutions;
- using and fitting different mathematical and econometric models, develop descriptive and predictive models that deliver better decisions;
- turning analyzed data into actionable insights and business value;
- creating high-quality data visualizations;
- communicating effectively with different departments and roles (product managers, engineers) to discuss complex data-driven findings and technical matters;
- educating and training others on Data Science related matters;
- estimating, planning and coordinating the delivery of large projects following Scrum framework;
- creating Data Science solution architecture;
- proposing Data Science holistic solutions for customer problems.
We’re looking for someone who has an advanced level of spoken English and has:
- in-depth domain understanding (CPG, retail, or life sciences) and ability to acquire new domain knowledge;
- data visualization skills – experience with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Spotfire, etc.);
- familiarity with NLP/text mining (text quality and cleansing, similarity measures, fuzzy matching methodologies);
- hands-on experience in delivering scaled solutions using data mining, statistics, or machine learning;
- programming experience (Python preferred);
- knowledge of data analysis tools and libraries such as Python (NumPy / SciPy / scikit-learn / pandas / matplotlib), R, SAS, SPSS, MATLAB, etc.
- data-focused applied mathematics (statistical analysis, machine learning);
- knowledge of RDBMS/SQL, Big Data stack, Spark / MLlib;
- proficiency with at least one of the cloud providers;
- experience with Data Science solutions productionalization;
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Computer Science, Math, Applied Statistics, or a related field.
- platforms: Linux, Windows;
- programming Languages: Python, R, SQL;
- python libraries: scikit-learn, pandas, NumPy, SciPy, matplotlib, seaborn, Koalas;
- Big Data: Spark, Hadoop, Hive;
- cloud: Azure – Storage; Compute; Notebooks; Data Catalogs;
- CI/CD principles & tools: Jenkins;
- Version Control Systems: Git.
- full-time workload;
- 24 vacation days per year;
- knowledge sharing, learning opportunities, and certification;
- flexible work hours with no overtime.
You will have the first introduction with our HR, then our professionals will discuss technical expectations. After the meeting, you may expect a homework task. If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.